The Heart Rate Variability machine comes with a software application called Nerve-Express. Nerve-Express is fully automatic, non-invasive computer-based system designed for quantitative assessment of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) based on Heart Rate Variability (HRV) analysis. It is the first and only such system available today for practitioners and researchers in the field
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Resources on Conditions
Recent Blog Posts
- Low T (Testosterone): Natural Therapies versus Testosterone Prescriptions?
- Why are Food Allergies on the Rise?
- Can Natural Medicines Effectively Treat Hay Fever?
- Is Homeopathy Scientific?
- Epidemic Mucous/Sinusitis Returns
- BHRT: Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, How to Test & Treat Imbalances, and More
- Homeopathy, the Most Effective Therapy for the Present Epidemic of Sinusitis/Mucous
- How to Maximize the Effectiveness of Homeopathic Remedies