The Heart Rate Variability machine comes with a software application called Nerve-Express. Nerve-Express is fully automatic, non-invasive computer-based system designed for quantitative assessment of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) based on Heart Rate Variability (HRV) analysis. It is the first and only such system available today for practitioners and researchers in the field
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Resources on Conditions
Recent Blog Posts
- URGENT – ACCESS TO HOMEOAPTHY IS AT RISK BY THE FDA!
- Homeopaths are helping the world with COVID-19
- COVID-19 & Homeopathy: Beyond handwashing, masks and quarantines
- Coronavirus: Recent UW forum did not address any alternative medical solutions
- Homeopathic Prevention and Treatment of Epidemics and Pandemics
- Measles: Natural Methods of Prevention & Treatment
- Neural Therapy (Homeopathic) Injections, a Highly Effective Treatment for Elbow Injuries
- Low T (Testosterone): Natural Therapies versus Testosterone Prescriptions?